Categories

Wholesale Categories

Trade Leads Categories

Logo Beez, Three little Bees

Fashion Backpack - Manufacturer Chinafactory.com


( Xiamen Helen Industry & Trade Co., Ltd. )



Fashion Backpack

 

Model: FZ-1022
Brief Description: Fashion Backpack: Material: 600D Polyester. bottle compartment, front zipper compartment with several pockets inside: pen, cd-man, mp3 player etc.
Age: Adult
Gender: Men

 


 

Key Specification

  • Material 600D Polyester
  • Fashion style
  • Color available: Jaune, ocean blue
  • Sample time: Within 10days after confirmation.
  • Production time: Within 50days after sample approval.
  • Payment terms: By T/T(Our normal are 30% with the order confirmation, and the rest 70% against reception of the BL copy)
Payment Terms L/C,  T/T
Minimum Order
Lead Time Delivery Time 45 days
Sample Available Yes
Delivery Details FOB Xiamen
FOB Port Xiamen
Packing Info 1pcs/1polybag
Target Market(s) Eastern Europe,  Hong Kong/ Macao/ Taiwan,  Middle East,  North America,  South Asia,  Southeast Asia,  Western Europe


Buying in Group to get Factory Direct Prices for this Product - Inquiry !!!

* Any third-party trademarks or images shown here are for reference purposes only. We are not authorized to sell any items bearing such trademarks.

Send your message to this manufacturer

*E-mail Address
*Description
Confirmation Code
2014